The Holiday Parade rolls down Milpas St at 5:30 PM on December 13, 2014. We welcome floats, marching teams, marching bands, dance teams, marshal arts, and cultural groups.
1. All entries must be lit! You can buy battery-operated light strands, but in order to be visible at night, some lighting for your float / team / group is advised.
2. Provide a 100-word script to us so we can announce your team. Script is required in Spanish, but if you cannot translate, get it to us by December 1st, 2014 so we have time to get it translated for you. Email scripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Car clubs – the $100 entry fee is for the entire club, not per car.
4. Be at the parade start at Canon Perdido no later than 5:00 PM to get in the line-up.
5. NO THROWING ANYTHING! If you want to hand out candy, have walkers positioned at the edges of the street to hand it out. For safety reasons, you must not throw anything at parade spectators.
6. March down the center of the street.
Get Parade Entry Forms Here: Parade Entry Form 2014